BRAZILLIANT FILM WAX MELTS
What is it all about?
Brazilliant is a revolutionary 2 in 1 Film Wax like no other, allowing for efficient waxing with gentle results. This strip wax alternative that adherers firmly to both fine and coarse hair without sticking to skin, it grips even the hairs you can’t see and requires only one application! Flexible and pliable, it can be applied in large sections without the fear of breaking, making it ideal for speed waxing. The low working temperature minimizes irritation and gives it a unique dripless form. It’s perfect for all body areas including Brazilians, legs, underarm, back, chest and face. Brazilliant is the ONLY wax you need for Power in your Pot!
Who will love this wax?
- Therapists who do not use both hard and strip wax and want to get all the hairs out with a single application.
- Therapists who are sick of using Strip Wax.
- Therapists who use only strip wax on the Brazilian and face and are looking for a gentle alternative.
How is it different to traditional Caronlab waxes?
- First wax to combine the benefits of a hard and strip wax in one!
- Must be kept at a lower temperature than traditional Caronlab waxes – approx. 3 on your Caronlab Professional Wax Heater.
- Made with a synthetic plasticed resin which has a quick-release formula to grip the hairs and set hard on the skin rapidly.
- Normally we would recommend only hard wax is used on the face; however this film wax is gentle enough for facial and intimate waxing.
How to use?
1.Place Wax Melts into Caronlab Professional Wax Heater.
2.Regulate pot to a medium setting (between 2-3 on the temperature dial).
3.Dip applicator into wax. At the correct temperature, wax should sit on the end of the applicator and be practically dripless i.e. approx. 60°c (140°F). If wax is moving, it is too hot and could cause burns. If wax is stringy, it is too cold and will not remove all hairs.
4.It is not necessary to melt down wax completely – a core of harder wax in the centre is ideal. Use melted wax from around the core.
5.Do not apply over moles, warts, broken or irritated skin.
6.This is a low temperature wax. Exceeding the recommended heating instructions may cause burns and/or injury.
This film wax will spread smoothly and should be applied wafer thin, like cellophane. Designed with speed waxing in mind, Brazilliant can be applied to large or multiple areas like strip wax e.g.; as long as 30-40cm sections and does not require non-woven strips to be removed.
When applied thinly, it will set touch-dry. Setting time can be longer when wax is applied thick like a traditional hard wax. Use Caronlab Quick Dry Wax Mist to instantly touch-dry wax or apply wax to another area while waiting. This is the most powerful film wax on the market – only one application is necessary in most cases.